Glow From Within or Bodygold: Which one is right for me?
The world of supplements can be a confusing one. With so much on offer, it’s often hard to know what’s right for your body, needs and goals. We totally get it. It’s why we aim to share as much information as we can on every product in our range to help you choose what’s best for you. When it comes to getting your daily collagen in, Glow From Within and Body Gold are certainly two incredibly popular options. But what sets these two apart and which one should you be taking? We’re taking a closer look at both and talking a little bit of science below.
Glow From Within
For those looking for an effective and convenient daily collagen supplement, Glow From Within delivers all the benefits that are associated with taking collagen peptides. Thanks to a hydrolysed blend of collagen peptides that are easier for the body to absorb and utilise, you can get attainable results and put your best foot forward.
The benefits of Glow From Within include:
- Supports skin hydration
- improves skin health
- Improves nail strength
- Improved hair quality
- Assists with hair regeneration
- May reduce wrinkles
- Supports joint health
- Supports gut health
Everyone wants to look and feel their best. It’s why we resort to fitness and supplement regimes that help us maximise on the work we’re putting in. Body Gold contains bioactive peptides that are geared towards building lean body mass. This has been clinically proven to tone, tighten and reshape the body thanks to decreased fat mass. When taken in conjunction with resistance training, Body Gold specifically targets the collagen matrix of your muscles for more effective results.
Whilst we won’t bore you with the science, a recent clinical trial revealed that Body Gold is effective for a number of reasons:
- It enhances the positive effects of resistance training in premenopausal women. This includes increased fat-free mass and grip strength, as well as a decrease in fat mass overall.
- The bioactive peptides present in BodyGold trigger anabolic processes in tissues like skeletal muscle. This type of muscle makes up around 35% of your body weight and accounts for glucose metabolism, endocrine function, thermogenesis and locomotion. In short, BodyGold can help you tone, lose fat mass and keep moving, all things that tend to decrease as we grow older.
- The benefits of BodyGold aren’t isolated to just women alone. The study also illustrated that the effects on men are indeed similar to those found in women. In elderly men, improvements in body composition were noted when supplementation was combined with resistance training as well. This proves that it’s never too late (or early) to start taking a daily collagen supplement.
The benefits of BodyGold include:
- Promotes body toning
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Improves metabolism
- Decreased fat mass
- Promotes muscle recovery & healing
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
- Promotes better sleep quality
Order your Motherkind Glow & Gold Collagen Starter Kit and enjoy delivery to your door. Don’t forget to follow us on social media to get all the latest news and special offers on your favourite Motherkind products.